SourBitters is a rich medicinal product with very wide spectrum of action; it is used internally and externally against many health disorders.
It works against:
- Digestive disorder/constipation
- Peptic ulcers (when taken in warm water)
- Bacteria poisoning
- Hard and rough skin (used externally)
- Colds and dry coughs
- Vitamin deficiency
- Wounds and eye damage(taken externally)
- Low and high blood pressures
- Is anti-aging agent
- Is a stress reducer
- Is an energizer
- Nourishes body function
- Enhances physical endurance
- Reduces cholesterol
- Prevents cancers
- Balance hormones
- Boost metabolic rate
- Enhance peripheral circulation
- Improves mental energy, concentrations and alertness
- Is an aphrodisiac and fertility enhancer
- Has an anti-clotting effect
Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Protein, Calories, Steroids, Compounds, Antioxidants, Saponins, Panaxtriol, Pectin, Citric acid, Limonene, Vitamin B, Niacin, Riboflavin, Fats and Mystical energies.
- Juice and pulp
- Complex healing plants/organic minerals.
Dosage: Adults, take 2 to a maximum of 4 tablespoons in a glass of warm or cold water first thing in the morning and 1 to 2 hours before meals in the evening OR when desired.
- Give to children older than 5 years in lesser dose or on health expert’s prescription.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.